To Parents and Students,
Do you have homework this week? Yes.
- Read for a minimum of 15 minutes a day.
- Complete the pronouns and capitalizations on Noredink.com.
- Identify a small moment to write about and complete some sort of pre writing (Brainframe).
Do you have an assessment? Yes.
You will have two class periods to write a small moment. Here is the rubric that I will use to grade you with.
For Parents: Here is the schedule of conferences this week. Please remember to fill out the survey before coming to the conference.
|Sara||Tuesday August 30th||2pm|
|Midori||Wednesday August 31st||3:10-3:30|
|Roshni Sandhu||Wednesday August 31st||3:35-3:55|
|Sarah Zhang||Thursday Sept 1st||3:10-3:30|
|Aria||Thursday Sept 1st||3:35-3:55|
|Hana||Friday Sept 2nd||3:10-3:30|
|Jenna Aly||Friday Sept 2nd||3:35-3:55|
Table Topics (For parents to ask their student):
- What Small Moment will you write about for the assessment?
- What area are you focusing on for your Service Project?
- How are you feeling about the people in your group?
- What areas of writing do you feel you are strong in and weak in?
- What are the steps to the Problem Solving Process?