English and SS for Sept 5th-9th
Do you have homework this week? Yes
1. Read for 15-30 minutes a day
2. Do the compound and complex sentence quiz on Noredink.
Do you have an assessment this week? No
This upcoming week:
English- We will be starting book club. You will chose a book at your reading level to read during the week and come on Wednesday to discuss it with the group.
SS: You will be learning about government and economic structures.
1. Discuss the type of government you have in your home country.
2. What are some reading strategies that you can use when reading?
3. How has it been going with yor teammates when working in a group?
4. What goals do you have for this school year?
5. What are 3 words you would use to describe yourself?